Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today

Today is almost over and I just found this my old blog space that I had forgotten all about.Well I think I will start using it again and I hope to do some good with it this time. So I have asked myself why would anyone even care to know my story? Well, God will send those who need to hear it and that is all I need to know.
So here I go I started out using food to cover up my feelings to fill a space that was empty in my life . I used it as a lover and in so doing I made myself sick. Food taste good and it has a power of making you feel better when you are down it is much like a drug . But as I have found out it will also take over your life make you sick and can kill you. Some of the verses that I have found to be helpful to make me open my eyes are the ones below.
Philippians 3:19
Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things
Proverbs 23:2
And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite.
Proverbs 23:21
For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

Well, what can be said God has given us a warning being a glutton is not a good thing. So what can we do? Well, that I will talk about tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment