Friday, December 30, 2011

New start

My goal since I have started this Journey on Jan 6, 2011 was to be healthy! I was so sick and tired of being in pain and feeling like I was way older than my real age :) I know I have lines on my face and scares of the damage that I have done to my body by over eating. I was trying on some clothes yesterday and noticed that I have more stretch marks now than after having 3 children . But I don't care I am not a edited photo shopped picture. I am a real mother ,wife, sister,daughter. Everything about me is a part of me a part of my past and my present. On my hands I bare the scars of all the cooking, cleaning and work I have done on our home and each one I bare with love. I will never look 20 again and that is just fine with me I am better now than I was in my 20's . Dear friends we have to embrace every moment that we are given we have to take care of our body's and make sure we are giving it the best food the best care that we can we are of great value to our Creator and to our family's and they need us to be healthy not sick and whiny . We need to be full of love for each other and full of life we need to be showing the world love and compassion and in order to do so we must take care of our temples.What good will we be to anyone if we are always sick and complaining about everything. We will have hard days and as time goes on we will have sick days and pain and and we will loose loved ones and the struggles of this world will happen .We will get scares on our body's and our hearts. But we have to move on and keep moving one day we will be free from all this we know this with out a doubt. But while we are here let us do our part.
We are just about to start a new year I posted this quote on my facebook page
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce
So I ask this ? what are we going to write in our books? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment